1. Placing an order
1) An order for goods can be made by calling +359 87 780 9860 and / or through the online store our address is www.fpwater.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Website)
In order to order a product through the Site, click the "Add to Cart" button under the selected product, then go to the shopping cart and click the "Place Order" button. Then fill out the form and wait for a confirmation call from the manager (daily from 10.00 to 19.00).
You can also place an order by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) When placing an order by phone, the Buyer confirms that he has read the rules for selling goods through the online store and provides the Seller's employee with the information necessary to place an order.
3) When placing an order through the Site, the Buyer fills out the order form provided on the Site and sends it to the Seller via the Internet.
4) If the Buyer wishes to receive the order on a certain day and / or time, he must notify the Seller about this when placing the order in the "Comments" section.
5) If the goods ordered by the Buyer run out of stock before the final confirmation of the order, the Seller undertakes to notify the Buyer about this. The buyer has the right to replace the product with another one or cancel the order.
6) The Buyer has the right to change the Order before the transfer of the goods to the courier, notifying the Seller about this by phone.
2. Payment for the order
All prices on the website are inclusive of VAT.
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
1) cash on delivery to the courier upon delivery
When delivering goods within the city of Burgas, payment by Visa and Mastercard systems is possible.
Payment by bank card is possible only by its owner upon presentation of an identity card with a photo.
2) by bank transfer to the account of EOOD "Eco Voda". If you wish to pay for the order by bank transfer, then you need to notify the Seller about this when placing an order in the "Comments" section.
An invoice for payment will be sent to the email address you provided. The order will be executed after receiving the transfer.