1. Placing an order
1) An order for goods can be made by calling +359 87 780 9860 and / or through the online store our address is www.fpwater.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Website)
In order to order a product through the Site, click the "Add to Cart" button under the selected product, then go to the shopping cart and click the "Place Order" button. Then fill out the form and wait for a confirmation call from the manager (daily from 10.00 to 19.00).
You can also place an order by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) When placing an order by phone, the Buyer confirms that he has read the rules for selling goods through the online store and provides the Seller's employee with the information necessary to place an order.
3) When placing an order through the Site, the Buyer fills out the order form provided on the Site and sends it to the Seller via the Internet.
4) If the Buyer wishes to receive the order on a certain day and / or time, he must notify the Seller about this when placing the order in the "Comments" section.
5) If the goods ordered by the Buyer run out of stock before the final confirmation of the order, the Seller undertakes to notify the Buyer about this. The buyer has the right to replace the product with another one or cancel the order.
6) The Buyer has the right to change the Order before the transfer of the goods to the courier, notifying the Seller about this by phone.
2. Payment for the order
All prices on the website are inclusive of VAT.
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
1) cash on delivery to the courier upon delivery
When delivering goods within the city of Burgas, payment by Visa and Mastercard systems is possible.
Payment by bank card is possible only by its owner upon presentation of an identity card with a photo.
2) by bank transfer to the account of EOOD "Eco Voda". If you wish to pay for the order by bank transfer, then you need to notify the Seller about this when placing an order in the "Comments" section.
An invoice for payment will be sent to the email address you provided. The order will be executed after receiving the transfer.
Please pay attention:
If your order falls under the terms of free delivery, then the cost of delivery will be reset by the operator only when the order is confirmed by phone.
That is, when placing an order, the shipping cost will be indicated, but after confirming the order by phone, the shipping cost will be reset to zero.
1. Deliveries in the Republic of Bulgaria
With an order value of 35 euros, delivery to the office of Speedy or Econt in the Republic of Bulgaria is free of charge.
2. Delivery within the EU and other countries of the world (except the Republic of Bulgaria).
To clarify the cost of delivery within the EU (the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as to other countries of the world), we ask you to place an order and indicate the country of destination, as well as your contact details.
After calculating the cost of the order, our operator will contact you and agree on the final cost of the order.
3. When placing an order, you need to specify
1) correct email address
2) address of delivery of goods
3) personal data - last name and first name, contact phone number
4) acceptance of the Terms of Delivery.
4. Delivery time
When paying by cash on delivery from 1 to 3 days from the date of confirmation of the order by phone or e-mail.
When paying by bank transfer, the goods are dispatched immediately upon receipt of funds to the current account.
We do our best to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
5. Delivery address
Delivery is carried out to the Econt office chosen by you or to the address specified by you.
At your request, delivery can be carried out by any courier company of your choice operating on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Receipt of goods.
Upon delivery, the ordered goods are transferred to the Buyer or the person indicated in the order as the recipient. The Goods may also be transferred to another person who has a power of attorney from the Buyer.
7. Risk of accidental loss or damage to goods
The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the goods passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the goods to him and his signature on the document confirming receipt (sales receipt). The buyer must inspect the goods at the time of receipt and in the presence of the courier. Claims for the appearance and completeness of the goods after receiving it are not accepted.
8. Replacement and return of goods of good quality
Replacement and return of goods of good quality is carried out at the expense of the client.
1. The client has the right to refuse to receive the goods ordered by him in the following cases:
1) The delivered goods clearly do not correspond to those purchased by the Customer, and this can be established by a simple inspection;
2) During transportation, the goods or their packaging were damaged.
After receiving the goods, the Customer has the right to demand the return of the purchased goods if there are significant defects that could not be established during a simple inspection.
In the listed cases, the Client may request the replacement of the goods delivered to him by sending a letter to the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. The customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Law, has the right, without giving reasons, to withdraw from the contract for the purchase of goods and return the goods within 7 (seven) working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
In the event that the Client withdraws from the contract within the period specified above, he must send an application for withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and return the goods in a complete set, with all documents accompanying it, including, but without excluding the user manual, warranty card, etc., without any external or internal defects, in the original packaging, including, but not only with polystyrene or other protective elements supplied from the manufacturer, protective films, marking, etc. .
The application must contain information about the Client's bank account to which the amount paid by him will be returned, and must also contain the Client's personal data.
Return of goods in accordance with this paragraph is carried out at the expense of the Client.
Currently, the presence of a Coupon allows you to receive the discount indicated in it. Coupon discounts are provided if the Seller was informed of the right to a discount when placing an order.
Coupons are of the following types:
1. Single action. After using the coupon, its action is terminated.
2. Multiple action. Once a coupon has been used, it can be reused an unlimited number of times.
Only one coupon can be used at a time. The use of two or more coupons is not allowed - discounts on them are not summed up.