The kit includes a mineralization unit
- Reliable shell that can endure pressure drop of max. 25 bar
- Ideal for treatment of water with high hardness level
- Retains 100% viruses
- Reverse osmosis membrane with extended life
- 3-stage pretreatment, including two stages with quality grade extruded activated carbon
Water treated using Geyser Prestige filter is similar for its properties to water from thawing ancient glaciers, which is recognized as the most environmentally friendly and useful for humans.
Reverse osmosis technology used in the Geyser Prestige filter includes water filtration through a semi-permeable membrane.
Membrane pour size is so small that only water molecules can pass through. Molecule size of most impurities and bacteria and viruses are much greater than that of the water molecule, therefore other molecules cannot pass through the membrane.
The kit includes a mineralization unit to saturate treated water with trace elements.
A tap with two valves provides water with minerals (should you like to have a glass of water enriched with useful trace elements) or without these (to make tea). Tea made using absolutely clean water will taste much richer and aromatic.
The system operates under pressure from the water supply pipeline, of min. 3 bars.
Water treatment stages with the Geyser Prestige filter:
1. Pretreatment (water preparation aimed at extended filter service life). Life max. 12 months depending on water quality:
Sediment Cartridge РР 5 - 10SL – removes insoluble solids, greater than 5 micrometers (rust, suspended solids)
2 cartridges CBC 10 - 10SL – carbon block made of high quality cocoa activated carbon with porosity 10 micrometers. Life max. 7 000 liters or 12 months (depending on water quality)
2. Reverse osmosis membrane 1812-50 GPD – removal of all impurities, including bacteria and viruses. Life 1 to 3 years (depending on raw water quality).
3. Carbon post filter ILB-GAC-1/4'' (activated carbon) – improves taste related properties of water. Life 12 months.
4. Mineralization unit В (RO) – can enrich filtered water with trace elements. Life 12 months.