Nanomembrane retains 100% viruses and bacteria
- Reduced drain flow rate to ¼ compared to that of reverse osmosis systems
- 3-stage pretreatment , including BAF Cartridge and a Cartridge with quality granulated activated carbon
- With no analogues at the market
This is a membrane filter; its structure is similar to the reverse osmosis systems. The main difference is in its membrane. Its pore size 0,001 micrometers falls halfway between that of reverse osmosis type (0, 0001 micrometers and that of ultrafine filtration membranes (0, 1 to 0, 01 micrometers).
This enables a high treatment rate of water, however preventing complete desalination. Geyser Nanotech is capable of minimizing harness salt levels by 80%, to ensure no scale deposition in kettles and protection of pressing iron pieces, coffee makers and etc domestic appliances.
Water treatment stages with the Geyser Prestige filter:
1. Pretreatment (water preparation aimed at extended filter service life). Life max. 12 months depending on water quality:
Sediment Cartridge РР 5 - 10SL – removes insoluble solids, greater than 5 micrometers (rust, suspended solids)
BAF 10SL Ag+ - multi-component charge based on sorbents and ion exchange materials. Life max. 12 000 liters or 12 months (depending on water quality)
Cartridge CBC 10-10SL – carbon block made of high quality cocoa activated carbon with porosity 10 micrometers. Life max. 7 000 liters or 12 months (depending on water quality)
2. Nanomembrane VNF2-1812 – removal of all impurities, including bacteria and viruses. Life 1 to 3 years (depending on raw water quality).
3. Carbon post filter ILB-GAC-1/4'' (activated carbon) – improves taste related properties of water. Life 12 months.